Lancia S4 1986
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nordic man
Wrote by nordic man in Works in Progress, 11 Feb 2023, 8:58 PM
Registered

2D Elite
Thread Author
New wip (have not forgotten about the old ones!)

Going to be of 1986 Group B rally car from Rally Finland. Mix of brush and copypaste, all from own donors.

Sofar cleaned some of "wrong sponsors" etc unnecessary stuff away. Will install correct stickers, numbers, wheels etc. and change the bg.

Wip.

[Image: 52682133282_9a7605320b_h.jpg]4S2T1359s1s by matpelk, on Flickr

Admin

2D Pro
we are waiting for more! Smile but I admire the amount of details

https://visimods.com - Yes, We Can!
Registered

2D Elite
Thread Author
Thanks for comment! Yeah this should be pretty straightforward car to do. Just few things to decide which ones to do hah Big Grin

Registered
I am not a big fan of most of the 80's rally car looks, nothing wrong with most of them, I just don't like most of them, but you can have a lot more fun chopping them than newer cars. Let's wait and see what the end result will be look like.

Registered

2D Elite
Thread Author
(13 Feb 2023, 7:47 AM)Gekko85 Wrote: I am not a big fan of most of the 80's rally car looks, nothing wrong with most of them, I just don't like most of them, but you can have a lot more fun chopping them than newer cars.  Let's wait and see what the end result will be look like.

Well, sorry but this is pretty much what it will be lol. Just with correct stickers, new background and wheels etc.

Registered

2D Elite
Thread Author
New wip. Need to install the last few stickers (from 1000 lakes rally in 1986) , do the rearwheel and install it completely to the new bg.

[Image: 53608967865_0781bcbff7_k.jpg]4S2T1359_3s by matpelk, on Flickr

Registered
Nice work so far.

Registered

2D Elite
Thread Author
Thanks Gekko! It will be finished soon, just final details and tidying up anymore. So annoyed to find out I brushed the changes to the wheels with no use, they used 10 hole wheels in that car and I did 8 hole one lol.